The Do’s and Don’ts for the Holidays!
- Have CBD on hand to help soothe and calm your dog during the chaos of trick or treaters ringing the doorbell, relatives inviting themselves over, and last minute holiday parties you need to leave the house for!
- Given ahead of time on an empty stomach will work the best.
- Have Licki Mats, Kongs, or chews available at all times!! This will keep your dog preoccupied, stimulated and relaxed while you’re wrapping gifts and cooking meals!
- Grab some probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes before you buy the candy, turkey and ham!!
- Just in case your dog gets into something they shouldn’t, these supplements will help prevent diarrhea. They will also help strengthen their gut to reduce stress, stomach pain, and lethargy.
- Spoil your pup with fun new toys, treats, and fun family time! The more we engage with our dogs, and keep their minds busy the more they bond and learn to trust us. Pets are a part of the family, find ways to include them during the holidays rather than them being a nuisance!
- While you’re cooking, save some raw veggies, meat, and sweet potatoes for a special treat for your dogs!
- Cooked bones (especially the wishbone).
- Cooked bones can splinter and cause obstructions in their intestines.
- High Sodium foods aka salt
- Nyla Bones
Hops in beer can be very dangerous for dogs Although some dogs may want to join you in a cold beer,try to refrain for the sake of their health!
If your dog ingests a high dose of any of these, be prepared to closely monitor their health and behavior. Some side effects may warrant a trip to the emergency room.
Visit any location for more information or to purchase some of the DO products!