The Best Choice of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your dog. Some pets devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Healthy Pet Products in McMurray, PA. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (412) 831-3700 to find out more!
Best place to go for specialty dietary needs and other special needs to help your pet. I get hip and joint supplements for my dogs and healthy treats from the large selection they have and their raw bar.
Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Variety of foods, toys and accessories.
always do a great job grooming, they truly care about your dog's needs.
As my wife and I Foster cats, we are frequent shoppers of this store and location. Everyone has always been very helpful and friendly. No judgment as we come in to buy a truckload of litter at a time.