The Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your dog. Some pets devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Healthy Pet Products in Cranberry Township, PA. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (724) 776-5700 to find out more!
Used the self serve dog wash - called ahead of time to make sure they’d be available. Staff was helpful and resourceful!
Helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Rita Santucci Sumney
Love this place. The staff always greets you and are so helpful. They have products that I can't find at other places. Healthy treats for my fur baby.
I took my dog to Healthy Pet because she’s experiencing her itchy skin AGAIN ! The staff at Healthy Pet was so very knowledgeable and helpful ! I felt good about what they suggested to get for my girl when I walked out the door !! Will definitely be back !! 👍👍
I’m a regular at the Pine Creek location. I can honestly say that every time I’ve been in the store, I’ve had a positive experience. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. My puppy is a picky eater and they have gone out of their way to help me figure out what works for him. The store is always clean and well stocked. They have a wide variety of raw food, kibble, treats, and toys for both dogs and cats. I would highly recommend making Healthy Pet Products your “go to” store for all of your pets needs. You won’t be sorry!!!